Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to one and all!  I pray that you will all be richly blessed today, and in the coming year.

Luke 2 (KJV)

8 And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night.

9 And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid.

10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.

11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.



Thank you, Lord, for sending us your Son, our Savior; a gift none of us deserves, thank you for your love, mercy and grace.

Thank you, Lord Jesus, for coming to earth, born a sweet babe that would grow into the man who gave his life on the cross for MY sins, so that I may live with you in eternity!  A debt I can never repay, a gift I humbly accept.  I love you!  As we celebrate your holy birth, I thank you for your many, many blessings, and for forgiving my sins. 

Thank you, Holy Spirit, for dwelling within me; for being my guide, counselor and comforter.

Come, Lord Jesus!  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment