Friday, April 26, 2013

Summer Movie Fest


This is going to be the ultimate summer of movies! There are so many that I actually want to see in the theater, rather than waiting for the DVD release.  I think this is the most jam-packed summer movie must-see list I've ever had. I’d better be saving up a lot of popcorn money!


May-August:

  • Iron Man 3
  • Star Trek Into Darkness
  • EPIC
  • Man of Steel
  • Despicable Me 2
  • Lone Ranger
  • Pacific Rim
  • The Wolverine





While I am really looking forward to seeing all of these movies, I am most excited about Iron Man 3, Star Trek, and Man of Steel. I can hardly wait for them to hurry up and come out already!

I will have a break in September and October. As for fall, November’s must-see movies are:

  • Left Behind
  • Thor: The Dark World
  • The Hunger Games: Catching Fire


Whew!  

Who knows, there may be more that I'll want to see that I'm not aware of right now. So, if you need to find me this summer, try the movie theater first!

Are there any movies you’re looking forward to seeing in the next few months?


No comments:

Post a Comment