Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Walda's Exit

I think (I hope) winter storm Walda has moved on.  Snow continues to dribble down on us this morning, but the clouds are beginning to break up and the sun is trying to come out.  We have been left with quite a thick blanket of very wet, heavy snow.  Just what a drought needs, but I will be glad when spring returns.

Here are some snowy pictures for your enjoyment.

Yep, all of this can be yours for FREE! Come and get it! You know you want some!

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas . . . 







This is not my picture, I borrowed it from google images, and added the words. The robins in my neighborhood are still hiding out, and not cooperating with my ideas for a photo. Their diva behavior has forced me to replace them with a couple stand-ins, and thankfully, they were much easier to work with. ;o)


If you are digging out from Walda today and don't have a plow or large snow blower, you have my sympathies.  Happy Spring!


No comments:

Post a Comment